RETIREMENT CLOSING SALE
Use code CLOSINGSALE
at checkout for 30% off your order. Everything must go!
mooer - Mooer Acoustikar acoustic effects pedal
- Established for over 18 years!
- 14 Day online returns policy
- Call Now for expert advice from professional musicians, or come and drop by our shop in Earley
Acoustikar - acoustic simulator
The Mooer Acoustikar Acoustic Simulator pedal is a neat addition to your pedalboard, allowing you to turn your electric guitar into an acoustic sound at just the touch of a button! Three modes allow you to either sound like a Piezo loaded electro acoustic, a standard acoustic guitar or a large body jumbo with increased bass and resonance.
The body control allows you to change the 'size' of the acoustic while the 'top' adjusts the brilliance, giving you loads of flexibility to get the exact acoustic sound you want!
The compact form factor makes it super easy to add this to any pedalboard but please note it's too small for fit a battery in so it needs to be supplied with standard 9v DC power
- 3 Working Modes: Piezo/Standard/Jumbo
- Full metal shell
- Very small and exquisite
- True bypass
- Working Mode: 3 (Piezo/Standard/Jumbo)
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 1M Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 1k Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 17 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) × 42mm (W) × 52mm (H)
3 Working Modes: Piezo/Standard/Jumbo
Full metal shell
Very small and exquisite