Not changed, not coloured, just your acoustic guitar – louder.
The new Sonnet line amplifies the natural response of your acoustic instrument capturing every nuance of its tone and your performance.
Each model has two independent channels, microphone and instrument, with their own EQ and reverb level settings and a host of player-friendly features such as XLR and USB outputs. The addition of Bluetooth audio playback makes them the ideal solution for solo performers or duos.
These amps are powerful, light and compact, and the built-in tilt-back stand projects the sound for any performance.
• Faithfully amplifies the natural response of your acoustic instrument.
• Acoustic minded High Pass Filter and Brilliance controls to adjust the crucial body resonance and piezo high-end of acoustic instruments.
• Modern performance versatility with instrument and microphone channels, MP3/line input and Bluetooth audio.
• Powerful, light and compact, with an adjustable tilt-back stand to project the sound for any performance.
• Perfect for solo performers or duos.
The Sonnet 60 is the ideal grab-and-go acoustic combo. This light weight, compact and feature laden 60 Watt, 1x6.5 + tweeter combo is perfect for all your acoustic gigging needs. With microphone and instrument channels with independent EQ and REVERB levels, stunning studio quality reverbs: HALL and PLATE, High Pass Filter, Brilliance control, USB audio out, XLR D.I. mix output, MP3/Line in, Bluetooth audio, footswitch socket for audio mute and REVERB on/off and Tilt-back stand for ultimate sound projection.